The nutrition relationship is unique and it helps to know what is best to talk about during your session.
We get asked all the time what it’s like to meet with a non-diet dietitian and talk about nutrition? Will I be judged for what I say in the session. The answer is HECK NO! We want to be a support to you and we ALL have food stuff.
What can you expect in a session?
Lots of curious questions so we can come up with a plan to support your journey to build a positive relationship with food and your body. Here are a few questions you can expect so you get a better understanding before walking in.
How Are You?
- How are you feeling about yourself during this process (the positive and the negative)?
- How are things going in life that might be affecting food (stress, sleep, etc.)?
- How are you feeling about food in general? Anything feels off or wobbly?
What Has Happened Since Our Last Visit?
- What has occurred to you since our last session in life and around food (food is affected by so much of our lives and we might not always notice it)?
How Can I Help?
- Where are you stuck?
- Are you wondering about anything?
- What would you like to work on?
- What’s on your mind?
Bottom line… when you are coming into a nutrition session, we are here to help, listen and build a plan together. There is no good, bad, right, or wrong when it comes to food. We will NEVER judge you!
Work with an Intuitive Eating RD. It’s one thing to conceptually understand Intuitive Eating. It’s another to put it into practice. We work with clients all over the state of Texas virtually and locally in central Texas with clients in-person.
Contact us today so that we can work with you on Intuitive Eating.
Adrien Paczosa is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian practicing in Austin, Texas and the surrounding counties.
She is the owner and founder of I Live Well Nutrition her Dietitian practice which started in 2007 and serves clients in the Austin, Texas area in two locations. Fearless Practitioners, the division of her business that offers training to dietitians and wellness professionals.