iLiveWell Nutrition team of dietitians are nationally recognized presenters in the field of eating disorders and dietetics.
When speaking, they provide their deep commitment to research-based practice, years of experience in their field, a practical approach to their subject matter, and the ability to keep an audience engaged with their winning personalities. Adrien and her team are the experts and would be excited to share their knowledge and expertise with you!
At each speaking engagement, you can expect to: learn something new and engaging, develop skills or knowledge that you can incorporate into your life or work right away, and gain greater enthusiasm and focus in your work!
Topics covered for educational and clinical professionals :
- Eating Disorder Recovery
- What is You Food Telling Us – The Neuroscience Behind Mental Health
- Fueling Recovery- Nureoscicnes behind Food and Addictions-
How food affects the brain and ability to stay in recovery
- Health At Every Size- how to implement into your practice
- Socially Acceptable- how healthcare professional can use social media to impact clients health
- HOW TO BUILD A WINNING MASTERMIND GROUP
Corporate Wellness and Lunch & Learns
here are a few topics we have presented on in the past to bring a healthy twist to your next meeting event
- Nutrition Priorities for Working Professionals
- Shop on the Edge – healthy grocery store shopping
- Learning the Label – a simple understanding of the nutrition label
- Serious Snacking – healthy snacks that make sense
- Diet Is a Four Letter Word – good nutrition requires a good attitude
- Fun Food for Kids – healthy foods your kids will like
If you are interested in scheduling Adrien or one of the dietitians at iLiveWell Nutrition to speak at your event, please contact us to get started right away! We look forward to hearing from you.