Clinicial Supervision for Professionals with a focus on Eating Disorders and Intuitive Eating
Adrien Paczosa is an iaedp™ Certified Eating Disorders Registered Dietitian and Approved Supervisor (CEDRD-S). Under iLiveWell Nutrition, Adrien offers clinical supervision to dietitians interested in training for eating disorders, intuitive eating and exercise, and body image.
In supervision, we cover a lot of areas and topics to make sure you are ready to care for eating disorder clients, pass the CEDRD exam and, overall, build up your confidence as an eating disorder professional.
Adrien will also help with:
- Tracking hours to complete CEDRD and application.
- Setting a plan for completing CEDRD.
- Case Study completion and review to help identify treatment practices, successes, struggles, and to develop critical discussion points that will help improve client engagement and care practices.
Ready to start individual supervision with Adrien? She currently has an opening for individual supervision.
Please fill out this form if you are interested.
Fees for Individual Supervision:
- $160 - One Individual Session
- $450 - Three Individual Sessions
Group Supervision with Individual Supervision
Group Supervision meets one (1) time per week and we review cases together and have topics of education from hormones, behavior change, neurochemistry, etc.
Click here to apply for Group Supervision.
- $450 - Three month package with one (1) Individual Session Per Month
- $850 - Three month package with two (2) Individual Sessions Per Month