Courtesy of Sunbutter
Recipe by Kelly Page w/ Tasting Page
Start to finish: 15 Minutes
Makes: About 16 Roll Ups
2 garlic cloves
1/4 cup SunButter® (we used Organic)
1/4 cup tahini
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1/4 cup water
2 large seedless cucumbers
IMPORTANT: Check to ensure all individual ingredients are produced in a peanut and tree nut free facility.
- Place the garlic in a high-speed blender to mince.
- Then add the SunButter, tahini, lemon juice and water and blend until combined. Adjust the water if it’s too thick to spread.
- Use a mandolin or vegetable peeler to cut the cucumbers into long, thin, lengthwise strips.
- Pat dry and then use a knife to gently spread a thin layer of the tahini SunButter mixture across the cucumber, leaving a little room at each edge for rolling.
- Roll tightly from one end until you reach the other. The roll should be able to stand on its own, but if not, use a toothpick to keep it together.
Recipe by Tasting Page
Adrien Paczosa is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian practicing in Austin, Texas and the surrounding counties.
She is the owner and founder of I Live Well Nutrition her Dietitian practice which started in 2007 and serves clients in the Austin, Texas area in two locations. Fearless Practitioners, the division of her business that offers training to dietitians and wellness professionals.