Siggi’s Egg Salad Sandwich
Courtesy of: http://siggisdairy.com
- Total Time: 30m
- Servings: makes 1 serving
- Level: Easy
- Calories: 380
2 eggs, hard boiled
2 slices of whole grain bread
1 1/2 Tbs 4% plain siggi’s skyr
1/2 Tbs. mayonnaise
Dash of salt
Dash of pepper
1/2 Tbs fresh dill (optional)
Small handful of spinach leaves
- In a medium bowl, chop up the eggs.
- Add the skyr & mayonnaise. Mix well with eggs.
- Add the fresh dill if using. Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Layer the spinach leaves and egg salad between two slices of toasted bread.
This recipe can be found at: http://siggisdairy.com/recipe/egg-salad-sandwich/
Adrien Paczosa is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian practicing in Austin, Texas and the surrounding counties.
She is the owner and founder of I Live Well Nutrition her Dietitian practice which started in 2007 and serves clients in the Austin, Texas area in two locations. Fearless Practitioners, the division of her business that offers training to dietitians and wellness professionals.