Are you feeling STUCK in Your Eating Disorder Recovery?
How are you doing right now?
It’s so tough for so many of us. I just want you to know you are not alone.
I’ve learned so many lessons over the past few months. As I sit with my clients in our 1:1 sessions, I’ve started to notice a common thread of dialogue and stressors being voiced:
- “Food is really hard right now.”
- “I’m alone and don’t know what I need to eat.”
- “Grocery shopping feels scary and stressful.”
- “I don’t want to eat.”
- “I can’t stop eating…”
I’m finding that my clients are needing more support in between sessions than ever before!
Need more support between your sessions? We Got YOU!
Why Recovery Record?
Recovery Record helps you implement the work you are doing with your dietitian and therapist. We can help you challenge your food fears, eating rules, and rituals in the moment, to help you move towards where you would like your relationship with food to be.
Ask yourself a few questions to see if Recovery Record is a good fit for your recovery journey:
- Do you want to challenge your food rules and rituals but just hit a wall when trying to do so on your own?
- Are you trying to practice intuitive eating and in need of guidance?
- Have you recently gone off to school and are having a hard time navigating the dining hall?
How Recovery Records, support might look for you:
- Sending your dietitian images of accomplishments between session
- Moving away from food rules and rituals
- Exploring hunger and fullness sensations
- Supporting you with grocery shopping
- Meal planning and grocery list creation
- Navigating the dining hall on campus
Have more questions? In need of something specific? We’re always here to listen. Contact us today to get started or learn more. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Adrien Paczosa is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian practicing in Austin, Texas and the surrounding counties.
She is the owner and founder of I Live Well Nutrition her Dietitian practice which started in 2007 and serves clients in the Austin, Texas area in two locations. Fearless Practitioners, the division of her business that offers training to dietitians and wellness professionals.