What are all the NEW things you have tried during quarantine?
Need NEW things to try? With being at home a lot of us have been cooking more, trying new recipes, new food, ordering from new restaurants, and watching new shows, or trying out new hiking trails just name a few. Here are a few NEW things we at iLiveWell Nutrition have been trying out.
Check out all our New things to try below!
There has been a lot of new foods to try while in quarantine just to spice things up and to help get in variety. Here are a few of our new favorites!
- 88 Achers Dark Chocolate Seed Bar (Use code 88nutrition for 20% off on their website!)
- Trader Joes’ Oven Baked Cheese Bites
Here is a list of a few of the new recipes some of our dietitians have tried while in quarantine. Can you guess who cooked which recipe?
New (to us) Local Place for Take-out
We LOVE our Austin restaurants and have been enjoying take out when possible. It has been sad to see some close their doors. We know that it can be hard to order out all the time and we have been enjoying the occasional order to support some of our favorites. What have you tired? Leave a comment below of the place we need to try!
- Matt’s El Rancho – Bob Armstrong Queso is our favorite!
- Ramen Tatsuya
- Creme Bakery (check out all the community things they have been doing too!)
- Home Slice
New (to us) thing to Do
“Board in the house in the house board!” That song has been stuck in our heads too during this time, so here are some of our favorite things to do outside or with social distancing to change up the pace.
- Barton Creek Green Belt hikes
- Antolnnie’s Virtual Cheese Tasting Classes
- Autonomy Movement Classes (first class is FREE with code FIRSTFREE)
- Virtual Online Concerts (various artist have been streaming live converts on their social media)
- Drive-In Movies
Adrien Paczosa is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian practicing in Austin, Texas and the surrounding counties.
She is the owner and founder of I Live Well Nutrition her Dietitian practice which started in 2007 and serves clients in the Austin, Texas area in two locations. Fearless Practitioners, the division of her business that offers training to dietitians and wellness professionals.