Spicy Tomato Vegetable Dip
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 package (8 oz.) of Greek Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon bottled hot pepper sauce
- 3/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, quartered length wise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- Crackers Kellogg’s® All-Bran® Crackers Multi-Grain
- In small mixing bowl beat Greek Yogurt on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add horseradish, celery salt, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce. Beat until combined.
- Gently stir in celery, tomatoes and onions.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Stir before serving. Garnish with quartered grape tomatoes, if desired. Serve with KELLOGG’S ALL-BRAN Crackers.
Adrien Paczosa is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian practicing in Austin, Texas and the surrounding counties.
She is the owner and founder of I Live Well Nutrition her Dietitian practice which started in 2007 and serves clients in the Austin, Texas area in two locations. Fearless Practitioners, the division of her business that offers training to dietitians and wellness professionals.