Frozen Banana Yogurt Pops
Courtesy of: http://siggisdairy.com
- 6 medium bananas, peeled and halved
- 1 cup (5.3oz) siggi’s Vanilla 0% yogurt
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 4 oz. dark chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup of toppings (shredded coconut, pistachios, etc.)
- 12 wooden frozen treat sticks
- Insert the banana halves with a wooden frozen treat stick about a quart of the length and place in the freezer to Harden for about 2 hours or overnight.
- In a medium bowl, combine to yogurt and whole milk.
- Dip each frozen banana into the yogurt mixture and sprinkle with your favorite toppings and drizzle with a bit of chocolate.
This recipe can be found at: http://siggisdairy.com/recipe/frozen-banana-yogurt-pops/
Adrien Paczosa is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian practicing in Austin, Texas and the surrounding counties.
She is the owner and founder of I Live Well Nutrition her Dietitian practice which started in 2007 and serves clients in the Austin, Texas area in two locations. Fearless Practitioners, the division of her business that offers training to dietitians and wellness professionals.