Siggi’s Apple & Cream
inspired by Siggi’s mother
- 3 apples, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 lemons
- 4 tbsp. icing sugar
- 1 tsp. cardamon
- 3/4 cup Siggi’s whole-milk vanilla skyr
- dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- Put the apple slices in a pan with the icing sugar, cardamon, and the juice from the two lemons.
- Bring to a boil with the lid on and allow it to simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Mash the compote using a whisk and cool.
- Whisk the skyr and icing sugar together
- Save the apple compote and skyr topped with the coarsely chopped dark chocolate.
Courtesy of Siggi’s Dairy
Adrien Paczosa is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian practicing in Austin, Texas and the surrounding counties.
She is the owner and founder of I Live Well Nutrition her Dietitian practice which started in 2007 and serves clients in the Austin, Texas area in two locations. Fearless Practitioners, the division of her business that offers training to dietitians and wellness professionals.