I get asked all the time about some of my favorite things or what I have loved this past year. So of course, I wanted to share all these goodies with you today!
I tried to break them into categories and give you a bit about why I love them. Also, know that some of the links are affiliate links meaning I do receive compensation if you choose to buy from the link. I look forward to teaching you how to do affiliate links and such too!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Podcast!! When I first started listening to podcasts I would try to take notes while driving and ran off the road more times than I need to admit. Thank goodness I was driving outside the city in the Hill Country of Austin most of the time. It’s my dream to start a podcast and when I do, I will let you know!
Here are my top favorites for business, fun, and life:
- Fun &Life
- Nutrition/Eating Disorder
This past year I feel like I have devoured some pretty amazing material and now have this HUGE craving to continue to learn more and more is so many areas. When I first thought about seriously investing in myself and my company by learning that is when I saw some great changes in my overall companies performance. Take it from one seriously learning nerd, it might be scary to drop some coin on education, and I promise if you apply what you learn it will come back to you tenfold!
- Marketing Impact Academy
- This online course was life changing in so many ways!
- Free Webinars
- Most of the people I wanted to learn from this year offered a free webinar with some education along with a product/service they were promoting. I wanted to learn anything and everything so I tuned in even if I got 1 nugget of information it was worth it to me
- Free Downloads
- When listening to a podcast or a webinar and they say something to the effect, “If you want to get my free tips on…” I would defiantly sign up for that information. Not only for the downloadable tips I also wanted to learn how people worded messaging and email to potential clients.
I have always wanted to be an avid reader, and admire those who are. That is not me and I have to make a conscious effort to turn off the TV and read. My dyslexia makes reading slow, and I am sure you have seen some of my spelling come through in these post, and yet I still know that I value reading and writing and want to get better at them- so here I am
How to Shoot a video
This year I wanted to learn how to shoot a really good quality video for Periscope, Facebook and eventually the iLiveWellBsuiness Academy. I learned a lot for DIY Video guy, and here are some of the things I love and learned
- iPhone Film School
- DIY Video Guy
- Diva Min Ring Light
- Cowboy Lights
- Rode Mic
- Small Tripod
- Big Tripod
- External Hard Drive
This past year I have fallen in LOVE with a few things that are not related to business and just wanted to share with you because they make me happy and they might do the same for you.
- Amazon Prime – seriously when I get a package, yes I know I paid for it, it just makes me so happy!
- Chappellet Wines– I have been a wine club member for 5 years since I went to visit on a birthday and their wines are delicious and reasonably priced
- Colligan Protein Powder- YUM!!!
- It Foundation – I have super oily skin and have not found a foundation that could run with my
daily schedule till now
- Cash Flow– OBSESSED with this board game! After the first time, I played with some friends I seriously had a dream about it
- My Pens– this is not a just this past year love affair- I have loved these pens for awhile and really only prefer writing with them
- Bitmoji’s – forget texting I love sending any and all Bitmoji’s to people. I had to start warning people that I will either communicate in Emoji or Bitmoji’s from time to time.
Hope you enjoyed some of my favorite things from this past year. Leave a comment below of some of your favorite things.
Thank you for spending time with me today! You mean the world to me!
Adrien Paczosa is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian practicing in Austin, Texas and the surrounding counties.
She is the owner and founder of I Live Well Nutrition her Dietitian practice which started in 2007 and serves clients in the Austin, Texas area in two locations. Fearless Practitioners, the division of her business that offers training to dietitians and wellness professionals.