Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
- 2 peeled zucchinis
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup water
- Salt and ground black pepper as preferred
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel the zucchini into long strips until you reach the seed core on all sides. The zucchini should resemble noodle-like strips.
- Turn on your stove to medium heat.
- Put oil on the skillet; cook and stir the zucchini for 1 minute
- Add water and let the zucchini sit until it softens, about 5-7 minutes. (It will be faster if you cover the skillet with a lid)
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Top it with your favorite sauce,meat, vegetable, etc. for a little more flavor!
Instructions from: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/low-carb-zucchini-pasta/
Adrien Paczosa is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian practicing in Austin, Texas and the surrounding counties.
She is the owner and founder of I Live Well Nutrition her Dietitian practice which started in 2007 and serves clients in the Austin, Texas area in two locations. Fearless Practitioners, the division of her business that offers training to dietitians and wellness professionals.