- 4 sheets (12×18-inches each) Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil
- 4 cod, sole or haddock fillets (4 to 6 oz. each), thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 package (16 oz.) frozen broccoli, carrots and cauliflower
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter,cut in pieces
- PREHEAT oven to 450°F OR grill to medium-high.
- CENTER one fish fillet on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap Non-Stick Foil with non-stick (dull) side toward food.
- Sprinkle fish with thyme, marjoram and lemon juice.
- Place frozen vegetables next to fish on each foil sheet.
- Sprinkle fish and vegetables with green onions, salt and pepper.
- Top with margarine.
- BRING up foil sides.
- Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- Repeat to make four packets.
- BAKE 18 to 22 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven
- OR GRILL 16 to 20 minutes in covered grill.
Number of Servings:
4 Nutrition Information: (Per Serving):
265 calories, 7 grams fat, 94 mg cholesterol, 533 mg sodium, 9 grams carbohydrates, 42 grams protein
Adrien Paczosa is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian practicing in Austin, Texas and the surrounding counties.
She is the owner and founder of I Live Well Nutrition her Dietitian practice which started in 2007 and serves clients in the Austin, Texas area in two locations. Fearless Practitioners, the division of her business that offers training to dietitians and wellness professionals.