- Bufalina – You had me at “Pizza from a wood-burning oven” — I can’t wait to try this place out, especially with a new location in my neighborhood (6555 Burnet Road)
- Bullfight – Tapas from the restauranteur + chef Shawn Cirkiel (Parkside, Backspace, Olive & June)
- Franklins BBQ – it is time for me to get past the line and give this BBQ a try
- New Fresa’s Chicken al Carbon restaurant that will be opening at the old Freddie’s Place on South First Street
- Josephine House – the menu looks delicious and the setting looks serene for a relaxed meal with friends
- South Congress Cafe – I have not been here in way too long and have wonderful memories of both brunch and dinner dining experienced here
- Odd Duck – With an ever changing menu, I always look forward to trying a new and interesting combinations of ingredients that I never imagined
- Olive & June – This restaurant feels magical to me and I always enjoy every bite
- Pinthouse Pizza – Beer and pizza — can’t go wrong with that
- Pho Thai Son – I could eat their spring rolls everyday!
- Hopdoddys – I need to go more often so I can branch out from ordering the La Bandita black bean burger — I just can’t help but want to order this every single time!
Adrien Paczosa is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian practicing in Austin, Texas and the surrounding counties.
She is the owner and founder of I Live Well Nutrition her Dietitian practice which started in 2007 and serves clients in the Austin, Texas area in two locations. Fearless Practitioners, the division of her business that offers training to dietitians and wellness professionals.