Food Peace Group
Learn to overcome diet mentality and uncover a peaceful relationship with food via a group structured to encourage community and self-introspection.
This group is for those who want to work towards gaining clarity around building a positive relationship with food, are ready for acceptance, and open to making peace with food; those who are in a place where you can see where change may be possible and are looking to discover your own path to a peaceful relationship with food
This group is not for someone currently struggling with ED or recently out of treatment.
• 2018 dates will be announced soon!
• 1 Week night from 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM
• Please feel free to bring snack or meal since we meet at prime eating time!
• Accept BCBS/Cigna insurance
• Private $225 if pay up front, $250 total if pay in installments ($50 per week)
What we hope you will get out of the program:
• More peaceful relationship with food
Or Call: 512-693-7045 ext 2