Siggi’s Kale & Artichoke Bites
Courtesy of: http://siggisdairy.com
- Total Time: 40
- Servings: makes 30
- Level: Easy
- Calories: 145
1 can (15oz) artichokes, drained and chopped
1 cup siggi’s Plain 0% Skyr
1/2 red bell pepper, diced
2 cups kale, finely shredded
1/3 cup green onions, chopped
3 Tbs olive oil
2 1/2 cup mozzarella, shredded
1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
1/4 tsp smoked paprika
2 cloves garlic, finely minced
30 mini premade fillo shells
salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat the ovent to 350* F.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper and then transfer into a heatproof casserole baking dish.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until bubbly and the top is golden brown.
- Allow to cool for about 15 minutes.
- Portion about 1 generous ounce of the mixture into each fillo shell and serve as a delicious appetizer or snack.
This recipe can be found at: http://siggisdairy.com/recipe/kale-artichoke-bites/
Adrien Paczosa is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian practicing in Austin, Texas and the surrounding counties.
She is the owner and founder of I Live Well Nutrition her Dietitian practice which started in 2007 and serves clients in the Austin, Texas area in two locations. Fearless Practitioners, the division of her business that offers training to dietitians and wellness professionals.