iLiveWell Nutrition has extensive experience working with individuals struggling with eating disorders such as anorexia, bulimia, and binge-eating disorder, as well as those struggling with behaviors such as food restriction, exercise addiction, compulsive overeating, chronic dieting, and emotional eating.
We work with clients who have completed inpatient or residential eating disorder treatment programs and are continuing their recovery process at home, those who are seeking recovery in an outpatient setting, those who have tried diets and weight loss programs and have been unable to successfully manage their weight, as well as individuals who are struggling to fuel themselves well and exercise appropriately.
We have experience working with adolescents, adults, men, and women.
We believe that an experienced dietitian is an integral part of a successful recovery team, providing nutrition information, education, and support while monitoring weight and behaviors, challenging distorted thinking surrounding body weight, food, and body image, and continually adapting the meal plan to the needs of the individual.
iLiveWell Registered Dietitians believe:
- That there is no such thing as good, bad, right, or wrong food.
- That supplements are not a substitute for food.
- That sharing knowledge with clients and team members is essential.
- That working as a team is important.
- That exceeding clients’ expectations is the only way to conduct business.
- That pursuing excellence is a personal choice and worth pursuing.
- That “keeping it simple” with clients and team members is a good philosophy.
- That listening is essential to effective communications.
- That having fun is an attitude and should be encouraged.
If you are ready to start learning how food can play a healthy, nourishing role in your life or the life of someone you love, or if you need support in your recovery process, please contact us today.