At iLiveWell Nutrition we regularly work with our clients to help them discover the power that food and nutrition have to improve their health and wellness in a variety of areas. We have experience working with clients on a number of health-related issues, including:
• High blood pressure,
• Food allergies and sensitivities (we can also provide IgG food allergy testing)
• Digestive disorders,
• Cancer and heart disease prevention,
• Elevated cholesterol and triglyceride levels,
• Pregnancy nutrition and child feeding,
• Balanced vegetarian and vegan diets, and
• Pre- and post-bariatric surgery.
We offer body composition analysis which can provide metabolic information such as body fat percentage, lean body mass, basal metabolic rate (the number of calories a person burns in a given day by virtue of simply being alive), and daily energy expenditure (the number of calories a person burns each day based on their activity level). This information can be helpful in preparing a meal plan to facilitate fat loss and preserving lean tissue, as well as giving a better indication of progress than a typical scale can provide.
We can also assist you with:
• Menu planning,
• Grocery shopping guidelines and grocery store tours,
• In-home cooking lesson
• Appropriate supplements to decrease your risk of disease and assist you in reaching your health and wellness goals.