Siggi’s Pumpkin Bread
Courtesy of: http://siggisdairy.com
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg, ground
- 1/4 tsp cardamom, ground
- 3/4 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/2 cup siggi’s Pumpkin & Spice yogurt
- 1/2 cup neutral oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350* F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper or grease and dust with a bit of flour. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flours, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and spices.
- In a medium bowl , whisk together pumpkin purée, siggi’s Pumpkin & Spice yogurt , oil, eggs, brown sugar, and vanilla extract. Add to the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Be sure not to over mix.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake for about 40-50 minutes, or until a toothpick or cake tester comes out clean.
- Enjoy with a dollop of siggi’s Pumpkin & Spice yogurt !