We thought it would be helpful to create a resource page that you can always come to for all of your health, wellness, and business needs. We will add to it as we continue to learn more too, but you’ll notice that in the future we will reference this page quite often. We recommend bookmarking it for your reference and convenience. Enjoy! Disclosure: Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please understand that we have experience with all of these companies, and recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions we make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Eating Disorders and RecoveryBooks
- Anorexia Nervosa: A Guide to Recovery - by Lindsey Hall, Leigh Cohn
- Body Wars - by Margo Maine
- Bulimia: A Guide for Families and Friends - by Robert Trainer Sherman, PhD & Ron A. Thompson, PhD
- Bulimia: A Guide to Recovery - by Lindsey Hall, Leigh Cohn
- Dads and Daughters - by Joe Kelly
- Decoding Anorexia: How Breakthrough in Science Offer Hope for Eating Disorders - by Carrie Arnold
- Eating Disorder Sourcebook: A Comprehensive Guide to the Causes, Treatments, and Prevention of Eating Disorders - Carolyn Costin
- Eating in the Light of the Moon: How Women Can Transform Their Relationships with Food Through Myths, Metaphors, and Storytelling - by Anita A. Johnston, PhD
- Father Hunger: Fathers, Daughters, and Food - by Margo Maine
- Get Out of Your Mind and in to Your Life - by Steven Hayes an Spencer Smith
- Help Your Teenager Beat an Eating Disorder - by James Lock and Daniel LeGrange
- Life Without Ed: How One Women Declared Independence From Her Eating Disorder and How You Can Too - by Jannie Schaefer, Thom Rutledge
- Making Weight: Healing Men's Conflicts with Food, Weight, Shape, and Appearance - by Arnold Andersen,, KS, Leigh Cohn, MAT, Thomas Holbrook, MD
- Surviving an Eating Disorder, Strategies for Families and Friends - by Michele Siegel, PhD, John Bresman, PhD, Margo Weinshel, MSW
- The Golden Cage: The Enigma of Anorexia Nervosa - by Hilda Bruch, MD
- The Parent's Guide to Eating Disorders - by Marcia Herrin and Nancy Matsumoto
- The Worry Trap - by Chad LeJeune
- The Mindful Couple - by Robyn Walser & Darrah Westrup
- The Happiness Trap - by Russ Harris & Steven Hays
- Act with Love - by Russ Harris. M.D.
- Center for Discovery
- Eating Recovery Center
Food Delivery Services
- Blue Apron
Eating Disorder Support Websites
- Academy of Eating Disorders (AED): https://www.aedweb.org
- The National Association of Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders: http://www.anad.org
- The Body Positive: http://www.thebodypositive.org
- Eating Disorders Anonymous: http://www.eatingdisordersanonymous.org
- Eating Disorder Coalition for Research, Policy and Action: http://www.eatingdisorderscoalition.org
- The Eating Disorder Foundation, Denver, Colorado: http://eatingdisorderfoundation.org
- Eating Disorder Hope: https://www.eatingdisorderhope.com
- Eating Disorders Information Network: http://www.myedin.org
- Eating Disorder Referral: http://www.edreferral.com
- Elisa Project: http://theelisaproject.org
- Eating Disorder Help Guide: http://www.helpguide.org/home-pages/eating-disorders.htm
- International Association of Eating Disorder Professional http://www.iaedp.com
- Multi-Service Eating Disorders Association, INC (MEDA): http://www.medainc.org
- National Eating Disorders Association: http://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org
- National Eating Disorder Screening Program: https://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org/online-eating-disorder-screening
- Something Fishy: http://www.somethingfishy.org
ILW Business Academy
- Hosting Company- BlueHost
- KT Desgins
- Legal Zoom
Making VideosHave videos as part of your website and social media helps people to get to know you and share your message fast. I want y'all to look and sound great so the message is never lost by poor sound quality or shaky images. Below are the products I am in LOVE with today!
Using your PhoneYou don't need a huge set up to get started; start with your smart phone. Adding a few extras to your phone can boost the quality of the images and look super professional.
- Lens- help you to capture a wider angle and crisper images
- Tripod - holding your phone and trying talk is just way to hard!
- Microphone - sound quality makes all of the difference!! I just love this mic so much!!
- Lighting - I used to always use sunlight and that was a struggle due to time of day and noise. Having a ring light makes images super crisp and clear.
- Editing - iMovie on iPhone
Using Your computerWhen you are ready to take it to the next level, having the right tools for videos on you computer- these are my favorite.
- Camara - the quality on this one is a game changer!! This is what I have used for all my video's and webinars and get more compliments on the quality!
- Microphone - this one is a bit pricy and I looked at this investment at something I will be using to make videos and podcast.
- Here is a few others that I have not tried and have come with some pretty high reviews
- ATR 2100 USB
- Lighting - I had no idea how important good lighting makes an image crisper and easier to watch.