This month, our featured snack is Krave Jerky!
Not only have we been snacking on their jerky none stop at the office, but we’ve also been eyeing their recipes online. This meaty mac and cheese recipe was one that stood out among the selection, but we encourage you to check out the rest of their delicious creations.
- DRIED MACARONI PASTA- 2 CUPS
- BUTTER- 1 TABLESPOON
- PLAIN YOGURT- 1/4 CUP
- MILK- 1/2 CUP
- CAYENNE PEPPER- 1/8 TEASPOON
- SHREDDED CHEDDAR CHEESE- 7OZ
- KRAVE GARLIC CHILI PEPPER JERKY (CHOPPED)- 1 3.25OZ BAG
- SALT AND PEPPER TO TASTE
- Bring a large pot of heavily salted water to a boil. Add the macaroni pasta and cook until tender. About 7-10 minutes. After it’s cooked, turn off the heat.
- Drain the pasta, then add the butter and stir well to coat the pasta.
- In a separate bowl, combine the yogurt, milk, and cayenne pepper. Whisk until well combined, then pour this mixture over the pasta and stir to coat. Slowly add the cheese until melted. Once melted, add chopped bits of #jerkylove and mix.
- Fill baking pan with cheesy pasta and finish with an oven broil for a little extra crisp on top!
Recipe from Krave