iLiveWell Nutrition Therapy
Private Practice Internship for Nutrition Students
iLiveWell is an Austin, Texas-based nutrition therapy private practice founded in 2007 by Adrien Paczosa, RD, LD, CEDRD. The team of registered and licensed dietitians specialize in general nutrition therapy and eating disorders. The vision of iLiveWell is to provide access to Registered Dietitians for all who seek qualified nutrition professionals with the mission of empowering individuals to optimize their unique healthy body plan through food and nutrition.
As registered and licensed dietitians, they believe a healthy life requires a balance of nutritional intake, physical activity, and rest. The iLiveWell approach is based on educating and inspiring clients to find a personalized balance that works best for their body type and lifestyle. iLiveWell believes that through proper guidance and motivation in a positive and supportive environment, everyone can reach a higher level of wellness.
This internship program is for those who are interested in or have a desire to run a private practice. During your time with iLiveWell you will learn the basics of how to run, promote and build a private practice. We will focus on communication skills, risk assessment, budgets, marketing, and much more. Please apply if you are serious about the opportunity.
- Support the daily office operations of iLiveWell including data entry, organization, and administrative duties
- Administrative Duties included and not limited to returning phone calls, managing schedules, calling physician, scheduling clients, checking insurance benefits, and supporting the team
- Confidence in ability to communicate
- Assist the RDs in preparation for client visits, speaking engagements, and special activities/events
- Develop content for the iLiveWell website, newsletter and social media outlets
- Participate in the iLiveWell marketing efforts
- Due to the nature of many of the client’s nutrition therapies, there will be limited opportunities to shadow one-on-one sessions. There are group educational settings that interns are invited to participate in during their internship.
- Student with a strong passion and interest in nutrition and dietetics
- Willingness to take on new tasks and work both independently and with others
- Positive attitude as well as good judgment and discretion when interacting with clients
- Organization and attention to detail
Unpaid internship with the opportunity to receive academic credit.
How to Apply
Email your resume and a letter of interest to Tangela at Tangela@ilivewellnutrition.com.