iLiveWelll Nutrition Meal Support
Dining with others is often a supportive and enjoyable experience. It also can be an adventure, full of curiosity and surprise.
The primary purpose of our weekly meal support is to help our “guests” develop a positive and enjoyable relationship with the food they prepare and eat. Our team has extensive experience with various treatment center programs. Meal Support is a way to reinforce and enhance the nutritional therapy provided in those programs in a fun and relaxing environment.
Lunch 12-1PM Wednesdays
Dinner: 6:30-7:30 PM Tuesdays
3724 Jefferson Suite 104, 78731
What to Bring: A prepared meal and a beverage according to your personal meal plan.
Rules and Expectations:
- New clients outside of ILW will need to complete a 30 min evaluation by one of our registered dietitians prior to joining our meal support program
- Outside RD is able to complete the evaluation and share with ILW staff
- If a current client at ILW then no evaluation is needed
- Clients working with an outside RD will need to provide ILW staff with the meal plan to be followed at meal support
Meal support packages are available for purchase in increments of 5.
- Bring your own meal to be consumed 100%.
- We understand that mealtime can be very difficult and we want to honor the client’s recovery. We will provide a liquid supplement to meet the nutritional needs of the client when there is less than 100% meal completion
- Behaviors will be addressed in a safe but direct manner
- Table topics will be geared toward creating a comfortable dining atmosphere.
Fill out the form below
Adrien Paczosa is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian practicing in Austin, Texas and the surrounding counties.
She is the owner and founder of I Live Well Nutrition her Dietitian practice which started in 2007 and serves clients in the Austin, Texas area in two locations. Fearless Practitioners, the division of her business that offers training to dietitians and wellness professionals.