iLiveWell is an Austin, Texas-based nutrition therapy private practice founded in 2007 by Adrien Paczosa, RD, LD, CEDRD. The team of registered and licensed dietitians specialize in general nutrition therapy and eating disorders. The vision of iLiveWell is to provide access to Registered Dietitians for all who seek qualified nutrition professionals with the mission of empowering individuals to optimize their unique healthy body plan through food and nutrition. As registered and licensed dietitians, they believe a healthy life requires a balance of nutritional intake, physical activity, and rest. The iLiveWell approach is based on educating and inspiring clients to find a personalized balance that works best for their body type and lifestyle. iLiveWell believes that through proper guidance and motivation in a positive and supportive environment, everyone can reach a higher level of wellness.
• Support the daily office operations of iLiveWell including data entry, organization, and administrative duties
• Assist the RDs in preparation for client visits, speaking engagements, and special activities/events
• Research and compile relevant and trustworthy information on nutritiontopics
• Develop content for the iLiveWell website, newsletter and social mediaoutlets
• Participate in the iLiveWell marketing efforts
• Due to the nature of many of the client’s nutrition therapies, there will be limited opportunities to shadow one-on-one sessions. There are group educational settings that interns are invited to participate in during their internship.
• Student with a strong passion and interest in nutrition and dietetics
• Willingness to take on new tasks and work both independently and with others
• Positive attitude as well as good judgment and discretion when interacting with clients
• Organization and attention to detail
Unpaid internship with the opportunity to receive academic credit.
How to Apply
Email your resume and a letter of interest to Tangela Niemann at
Adrien Paczosa is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian practicing in Austin, Texas and the surrounding counties.
She is the owner and founder of I Live Well Nutrition her Dietitian practice which started in 2007 and serves clients in the Austin, Texas area in two locations. Fearless Practitioners, the division of her business that offers training to dietitians and wellness professionals.