- When: Wednesday nights 6-7:30 PM at our office
- Who Should Attend:those who have recently been diagnosed with diabetes or were diagnosed in the past but are feeling frustrated and uncertain about making food choices to control their blood sugar. Other reasons to take this course may include: A high A1C, Starting a new medication or in need of nutrition education
- Register: email Bridget@IliveWellNutrition.com
- When: Tuesday, Feb. 20th at 6pm CST
- Who should attend: this is for professionals wanting to grow their practice and learn how to best connect with their community and serve them
- How to register: click HERE
- When: Thursday, Feb. 22 at noon at Sage Wellness
- Who should attend: those working in mental health professionals wanting to understand how food can affect someone’s health and overall health
- How to register: Click HERE
Adrien Paczosa is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian practicing in Austin, Texas and the surrounding counties.
She is the owner and founder of I Live Well Nutrition her Dietitian practice which started in 2007 and serves clients in the Austin, Texas area in two locations. Fearless Practitioners, the division of her business that offers training to dietitians and wellness professionals.