What is Supervision?
Supervision consists of the practitioners meeting regularly with another professional, to discuss casework and other professional issues in a structured way. The purpose is to assist the practitioner to learn from his or her experience and progress in expertise, as well as to ensure good service to the client or patient.
How could you and your client benefit from Supervision?
We all need guidance when working one-on-one with clients to make sure we are providing the highest quality of care. Through supervision, there is a third party looking at the case giving feedback that may have been overseen.
As nutrition science continues to expand stay on top of all the trends can be demanding. Having a team to talk through everything can make this process fun and easier.
CEDRD SupervisionAdrien is a Certified CEDRD Supervisor and has begun a CEDRD supervising course to help you get your 2500 hours signed off on. We are extremely excited to open this course to the public starting in 2016!
What can you expect:
- 12 monthly supervision calls with Adrien Paczosa.
- Each 55 minutes sessions will be schedule with you and Adrien when you register.
- What will we talk about?- what challenges are you facing right now, specific patient care, science of eating disorders, and career topics
- After you have completed the 12 calls, you are eligible for Adrien to sign your CEDRD supervised hours paperwork for all the eating disorder related hours you worked during the year.
- Case Study Review
- Personal assistance completing your CEDRD application, including guidance with patient selection and review of your required case study.
- 12 CEU's
- After completing each call you will receive 1 CEU credit
- Stay tuned for more!!!
- $2,400 for the year ($200 per call)
- You are able to pay the full registration cost or four payments of $600
Have you ever thought of having your own practice?
- Check out iLiveWell Business Academy