At iLiveWell Nutrition we regularly work with our clients to help them discover the power that food and nutrition have to improve their health and wellness in a variety of areas. We have experience working with clients on a number of health-related issues, including:
- high blood pressure,
- food allergies and sensitivities (we can also provide IgG food allergy testing)
- digestive disorders,
- cancer and heart disease prevention,
- elevated cholesterol and triglyceride levels,
- pregnancy nutrition and child feeding,
- balanced vegetarian and vegan diets, and
- pre- and post-bariatric surgery.
We offer body composition analysis which can provide metabolic information such as body fat percentage, lean body mass, basal metabolic rate (the number of calories a person burns in a given day by virtue of simply being alive), and daily energy expenditure (the number of calories a person burns each day based on their activity level). This information can be helpful in preparing a meal plan to facilitate fat loss and preserving lean tissue, as well as giving a better indication of progress than a typical scale can provide.
We can also assist you with:
- menu planning,
- grocery shopping guidelines and grocery store tours,
- in-home cooking lesson, and
- appropriate supplements to decrease your risk of disease and assist you in reaching your health and wellness goals.
Contact us today to put our knowledge and tools to work for you!